261. We tend to get cold very easily in the winter season because we are indoors and in close proximity to each other.
262. Our Muscles often work in pairs so that they can pull in different or opposite directions.
263. The left side of the human heart is much thicker and stronger than the right side
264. Human blood is a make up of Red Blood Cells carrying oxygen, White Blood Cells that fight disease, Platelets that help the blood to clot and a liquid called plasma.
265. Human hair is made up of a body protein called keratin and it grows out of an opening of the skin called Follicle.
266. Every day 440 Gallons of blood flows through the kidney.
267. Red Blood Cells lasts only for about 4 months before they wear out.
268. Every minute 30,000 to 40, 000 dead skin cells fall from our body.
269. Straight hair lies flat because it is round and grows out of round follicles.
270. Curly hair comes out of an oval follicle.
271. Goose bumps on our skin are caused by pull of muscles attached to hair follicles and make the hair upright.
272. The color of our hair is also determined by the melanin, a pigment present in the human body.
273. The human body contains 30 amazing hormones, which regulates activities like sleep, body temperature, hunger, and managing stress in times of crisis and so on.
274. A person growth like being tall or short is not determined only by the genes. Growth hormone also is responsible for it.
275. The human body makes 2.5 million Red Blood Cells every second or about 200 billion Red Blood Cells every day.
276. Arterial blood contains a lot of oxygen and nutrients for the body whereas venous blood contains low oxygen level and nutrients.
277. Red Blood Cells are the only cells in the body that do not have a nucleus.
278. On an average, the human growth hormone, which is responsible for a person growth is produced at the rate of 500 microgram per day at the age of twenty, 200 microgram per day at the age of fourty and 25 microgram per day at the age of eighty.
279. It is estimated that there are over 1, 000,000,000,000,000 connections in the human brain.
280. Human brain constitutes 60 % of white matter and 40 % of grey matter.