241. The human skeleton renews once in every three months.
242. The human skin cells multiply every second to replace the worn ones.
243. The cells of the heart and brain do not multiply through out their lifetime.
244. When we see an image, the human eye captures the inverted image of it. It is the brains interpretation that makes us to see the upside down captured image in to a normal erect image.
245. An average person laughs about 15 times a day.
246. A womens heart beats faster than a mens.
247. The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
248. The food will get in to the stomach even if one stands on their head.
249. The eyes have the fastest reacting muscle in the whole body. It contracts in 1/100th of a second.
250. Laughing and coughing creates more pressure on the spine than walking or standing.
251. The human heart continues to beat for 5 seconds even after it is taken out of the body.
252. In an average person, it takes 8 seconds for food to travel down the food pipe,3-5 hours in small intestine and 3-4 days in large intestine.
253. The brain continues to send out electric wave signals until approximately 37 hours after death.
254. People under 30 years of age take in double the amount of oxygen as people over 80 years of age.
255. The human body takes 6 hours to digest a high fat meal and it takes 2 hours for a carbohydrate meal.
256. On an average an adults heart pumps about 4,000 gallons of blood each day.
257. The muscles of our body constitute 40% of our body weight.
258. Iris is the part of the eye that determines the color of the eye.
259. Red Blood Cells comprise about 40 % of blood volume.
260. The human eye contains structures called Rods and cones. Rods register the shapes of images and respond to low levels of light and Cones responds to bright lights and registers the color of images.