Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Bluetooth Backpack Speaker

Carry sound on your back!
Instead of using annoying traditional headphones, I decided I wanted to listen to my music without cords in my ear. My idea formed itself into a speaker on my backpack, it makes sense (I carry my backpack with me all the time) so I decided to make it. The result was an amazing product, now my friends can enjoy my music at the same time! The speaker is easy to make and for me was free (I had spare parts lying around)
For this project all you need is basic soldering skills!
Thats it! Time for step 1!

Step 1: Supplies

All you need for this project is
  1. A Cheap Backpack
  2. Speaker
  3. Bluetooth headset (any Bluetooth earpiece)
  4. Hot glue Gun
  5. Knife
  6. Soldering gun w/ solder
Thats about it! Thats how simple it is to make! For me I had all of these lying around so it was free to make. The bluetooth headset was a half working and was donated to me by a friend. For this project however, I provided a link to a cheaper more affordable unit.

Step 2: Pop of case to Headset

5423a256ec8d8302ed000088.jpeg
Begin by popping of case to Headset. Start with the battery and work your way to the earbuds.
  1. You'll notice that only one is wired to the bluetooth component, the other is wired to the first earbud. Remove the earbud without the Bluetooth, most likely this will the one without "buttons" or controls on it.
Picture one Is the removed earbud
Picture three is the earbud to keep
Next Step!

Step 3: Break off earbud

Break off the earbuds speaker, we will rewire this later. The part to remove is the silver part. If you still cant tell, watch the video thats in the intro of this instructable. It walks through the steps of building this project
After you remove the tiny speaker, you will notice there is two TINY wires sticking out from the earbud (sorry hard to photograph). We will use this later
Next Step!

Step 4: Connect Speaker to Earbud

After you remove the tiny speaker, you will notice there is two TINY wires sticking out from the earbud (sorry hard to photograph). We will use this later
Connect the + to + on the speaker and - to -
If there is no indicators, you may need to test the wires by simply pressing them together. Mine however had little indicators indicating positive or negative
Next Step!

Step 5: Test if Bluetooth works

Connect the Bluetooth to your phone and play any sound to see if it works.
If no sound is coming out, you may need to repeat the previous steps until it works. Most likely your polarity is switched on your speaker
If it works, AWESOME! now we just need to put it in the backpack!
Next Step!

Step 6: Insert Speaker

Trace the bottom part of your speaker driver onto the middle of your backpack and cut it out using your knife. All I did was cut out a big plus sign and jammed the speaker into place. Thats Pretty much all you need to do!
After sealing the speaker with hot glue, It started to look very nice. I cut another line to the right of the speaker in order to fit the control unit through. Your headset however might not have this.
Ne

Step 7: Jam to your music

Show your Jampack to the world. Blast your music anywhere your Jampack takes you. Most likely you will be the personal DJ for your group of friends who you show this to. Most people will be amazed that you made this and will try to play their music over your Jampack.

11 comments:


  1. Bluetooth Battery Monitor CrackI am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, if you want more benefits then remain connect with us.
    Bluetooth Battery Monitor Crack very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! I really like the way you explained such information about this post with us. And blog is really helpful for us this website
    bluetooth-battery-monitor-crack

    ReplyDelete

  4. So nice I am enjoying for that post as for u latest version of this Security tool Available
    thecrackfiles.com
    disk-pulse-ultimate-enterprise-crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wireless mice used to be the toys of the jet setters; but in recent years, they have become widely available. This article will explain some of the features available in a wireless mouse and allow you to make a more informed decision when buying one. Rechargeable mouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    rapid-seo-tool-crack
    total-network-inventory-crack
    screenfloat-crack
    solidworks-crack
    3delite-mp3-silence-cut-crack
    aomei-backupper-pro-crack
    topaz-studio-crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    vstpatch.net
    Download Pulsar Audio Crack
    krotos everything bundle Crack
    Bluetooth Battery Crack
    NUGEN Audio Crack
    iSumsoft ZIP Password Crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Thank you
    disk-pulse-ultimate-enterprise-crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    Deep Freeze Standard Crack

    ReplyDelete