12 Universal Truths That Will Change Your Life for the Better
1. Everything and I mean everything you want to achieve begins with a thought...so allow yourself the time and space to daydream, visualize, and use your imagination to craft the most amazing scenarios of what you want your life to be. Get rid of the realistic and logical thoughts of what can happen based on your past. Thoughts are made of the living, breathing, creative energy that makes everything possible, so use your thoughts wisely.
2. There is no dream that is too big to achieve. Whether you want to live in a mansion, be a Broadway performer, or own your own personal island, there is nothing too big for you to achieve. I know this from experience. If you would've told me 10 years ago that I would marry my soul mate, have a family and a business doing what I love, I would've laughed at you. At that point in my life the dream was too big to even consider, but I now know anything is possible.
3. You have a gift and it is meant to be used, given, and shared in this life.Use it, gift it, apply it, but whatever you do, don't waste it. Life is too precious to leave your song unsung, your book unwritten, or your dreams undone. Stop questioning if you are good enough, special enough, or gifted enough to do it. You absolutely are!
4. You are meant to thrive and that means doing great things and enjoying life. In fact it's what life is all about. So, stop questioning your worth, let go of the stories you keep telling yourself about why or how or when you will be able to do XYZ and just do it already!
5. No matter where you are in your life, you will always be able to come up with an excuse to wait. Don't. You may want to wait until you have more money, experience, time, courage, or when you are smaller, wiser, healthier or more mentally prepared, but the truth is there is no "perfect" time to do anything. Life changes daily and as long as you use that as an excuse to keep waiting, you'll never begin. Do yourself a favor and start today.
6. Simple steps turn into big hits of inspiration that will open doors of opportunities you never knew were possible. This world is made of an intricate, seemingly invisible web that connects us all to amazing opportunities and possibilities. Your job is to take the first step and follow that web through your inspiration. A simple phone call, email, web search, or coffee date has the power to open up doors you could have never planned for in your wildest dreams. Baby steps lead to bold moves and big opportunities. So never be afraid that the steps you take are too small. Even the smallest act can create enough momentum to provide more progress than you know.
7. Your intuition is your inner GPS and when you are tapped into it, it will guide you along your path almost effortlessly. The formula? Do what feels good and right and perfect...for YOU.
8. You don't have to know the "how", the "when" or the "why" right now.Just trust that you will know the steps to take when the time is right and I promise you will be amazed at the resources, time, money, and contacts that arrive exactly when you need them.
9. Magic is real and so is your dream. Believe in it, trust in it, and have faith that it is coming together even when you can't see the physical signs.
10. You are supported always, 100% of the time. There are people, friends, coaches, mentors, and others that will form your tribe to encourage and uplift you when you need it. Take the leap and know that if you need it, your tribe will catch you.
11. Taking a leap of faith allows the net to appear for you. It is amazing what positive expectations can do. It is true for me and it is true for you. Try it. Trust it. Do it.
12. Fun is important too! If I have learned nothing else on this journey it is to have fun and let loose. Being playful opens you to receive an abundance of inspiration, opportunities, and energy to accomplish your heart's desires. So don't waste your days sitting in an office trying to make something happen. Give yourself some time to laugh, play, and get curious about life.
I'd love to hear from you. What universal truth has changed your life for the better?