81. Before their first birthday, average babies will have dribbled 255 pints of saliva. By the time they're two years old, they will have crawled 93 miles.
82. The human hand contains three main nerves, two major arteries and 27 different bones - more of the body is devoted to controlling the hands than any other part of the body.
83. In the average lifetime, we spend five years eating and we consume around 7,000 times our own weight in food.
84. When we go to sleep and enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement),our bodies become completely paralysed as areas of the brain that control movement are de-activated. It is this that stops us falling out of bed.
85. By the time a woman has reached her 60s, she will have released around 450 baby making eggs
86. When full, the human bladder can hold two pints of urine.
87. In a lifetime, a human being will grow six feet of nose hair and shed 42 lbs of dead skin.
88. A human being can look forward to having sex an average of 2,580 times with five different partners.
89. Skin can now be artificially grown.One amazing result of this is that the skin from one hand could be grown into enough to cover six football pitches.
90. There are 137 million light sensitive cells in the eye's retina and the fluid that fills the eye is changed 15 times a day.
91. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
92. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
93. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food, that's the weight of about 6 elephants!
94. In space, astronauts cannot cry, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow!
95. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
96. A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realises it's there.
97. At birth we have over 300 bones. As we grow up, some of the bones begin to fuse together as a result an adult has only 206 bones.
98. The femur/thigh bone is the longest bone in our body, it is about a quarter of ones height.
99. The human body has 230 movable and semi- movable joints